Tender and mild our lamb legs are one of the most popular roasts.
From our friends at Carolina Lamb who graze their flock of sheep under solar panels. A true marriage of sustainability as the panels need the grass mowed for optimal use and the sheep need the shade and shelter provided by the panels.
- Raised on solar farms.
- The panels offer the sheep shade and shelter and in return the sheep keep the grass low so the panels have full exposure to the sun.
- The flock contributes to the availability of green energy in our region
- The flock is moved two to three times/week to ensure they always have access to fresh pasture
- Processed in an animal welfare approved USDA slaughterhouse
- Humane life where the lambs are allowed to socialize, graze and live a natural life
We service the Triangle area, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill & the surrounding areas. Place your order today.