A lesser known steak Denvers are a real treasure. A high end steak with a low range price. Very tender and with great marbling Denver steaks are best with a quick flash of heat on the grill or seared in a pan. Denver's are a sure win for casual date night or family dinners.
Our herd of 100% grassfed beef spends it's life grazing our lush diverse pastures lounging in the shade of old growth oak and hickory trees and being carefully stewarded across the landscape by our experienced herdsman to ensure grazing for optimal health and flavor. Many producers claim grassfed but then finish on grain or other additives like soy bean hulls or cotton seed cakes. Not us. Our animals get nothing but grass and hay. No grain ever. Free of chemicals, medications and full of nutrients and vitality.
- 100% grassfed and grass finished.
- No grain ever.
- No shortcuts or grain alternatives. Only grass.
- Moved daily to fresh grass.
- Truly the best beef around anywhere
- Red Angus crosses.
- Deep flavor, tender meat.
- Aged for 21 days to ensure maximum flavor and texture.
- Processed in a USDA slaughterhouse.